Fine My Powers necklace diamond
Orders are shipped within 1-2 days
Free shipping on orders over 70€ within the EU and US
30 day return policy on all online orders
14 kt solid guld.
Necklace length: 45 cm, can be adjusted to 40 and 42 cm.
Pendant: 1,3 cm x 0,9 cm
Special conditions for engraved jewellery
The price includes engraving
- Engraved products cannot be returned or exchanged
- Delivery time: please allow 3-5 extra days for engraved jewellery
- The preview of your design is only a sketch - this will differ slightly from the actual appearance. Please see the product photos for reference, or write to customer service if you have questions before ordering. See more examples here.
- This collection can be ordered online or purchased in our byBiehl shops.
Fine My Powers necklace diamond
Delivery within Scandinavia takes approximately 2-5 working days, from when we receive your order until it arrives at your address.
*Delivery to Norway: If you are trying to place an order for delivery to Norway, please visit our Norwegian webshop: https://no.bybiehl.com/
Delivery outside of Scandinavia may take up to approximately 5 working days.
All products are securely packaged and wrapped in byBiehl gift boxes.
*DELIVERY TO UK: DUE TO BREXIT, WE CAN CURRENTLY ONLY ACCEPT ORDERS VALUED AT €150 OR GREATER. IF YOUR ORDER DOES NOT MEET THESE CONDITIONS, WE WILL CANCEL YOUR ORDER AND YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE VOIDED.
Returns & Exchanges
As a byBiehl online customer, you have the right to return your purchase. From the date you received your order, you have 30 days to return it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition as you received it. It must also be sent in the original packaging, along with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send your returned goods directly to our address as below:
Gersonsvej 7 St. Th
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you do receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from the total.
Depending on your location, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
We recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance when shipping items over 70 EUR. This will guarantee that we receive your returned item.
Claims and complaints
Should it occur that your byBiehl jewelry breaks within the first 2 years from the date of purchase, you can send the broken piece to our office: Gersonsvej 7 st th, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark.
byBiehl jewelry is made in 925 sterling silver, 14k solid gold, zirconia or 0.03 carat diamonds.
Since the jewelery is handmade and silver is a soft metal, the jewelery must be treated with care.
Each piece is sandblasted, plastered, oxidized, black rhodium plated or 14k gold plated. It is IMPORTANT to know that surface treatments such as oxidation and gold coating wear during use. Of course, if a piece of jewelry is used, it will wear faster. It is therefore also a good idea to avoid liquids on these jewelry. It can be soap, sweat and perfume, which also wears on the surface.
Finally, silver is irrating when in contact with air. This means that your silver jewelery will gradually change color. However, it can easily be removed with a silver cloth. However, it is a good idea to keep your jewelry in an airtight bag or cabinet when you are not using it to prevent this process.
To extend the durability of your jewelry, we recommend that you take your jewelry off when:
- You are in a swimming pool, whirlpool or similar.
- You need to clean (cleaning products can harm jewelry).
- You do sports, sleep, or sunbath (sweat is not good for neither silver nor gold).
- You go bathing or washing your hands.
- You put up your hair or the like. (Avoid the jewelry getting into contact with hair lacquer, creams, perfumes or cosmetics).
There are many ways to clean jewelry.
You can buy cleaning fluids and cleaning cloths from most jewelers. Otherwise, you can do the following to make sure your jewelry is clean.
Fast cleaning of jewelry
Soak the jewelry in lukewarm water with mild detergent for a few minutes.
Then brush dirt with a soft toothbrush.
Rinse with lukewarm water.
Wipe gently with a soft cloth.
Thorough cleaning of silver jewelery
It may be a good idea to give your silver jewelry a priming cleaning once a year.
Here's how you do it:
- Put silver paper on the bottom of a bowl.
- Place a small handful of coarse salt into the bowl.
- Pour with boiling water.
- Put your silver jewelry in the bowl (they must not lie on top of each other).
- Let them stay a few minutes, until they are clean (not too long as the silver may become discolored).
- Rinse with cold water.
- Wipe gently with a cloth.
Buying a gift?
All products are wrapped in gift boxes, and gift bags can be added at checkout.
1-2 days delivery time from the time you place your order
on orders over 70 € within Europe & the US
30 day return policy