PR & Marketing Coordinator with digital flair
byBiehl is a Danish jewelry company with sales internationally and in rapid growth. We need an ambitious PR and marketing coordinator to help us grow further and strengthen our brand in both Denmark and internationally.
We are a small, but dynamic and passionate team is based in Hellerup. byBiehl is sold through leading jewelry across the Nordic countries and worldwide on bybiehl.com. We are now in the process of a global roll-out of the byBiehl brand.
Our designs are timeless and sophisticated with a personal touch. We put emphasis on ‘storytelling’ and we like to think in new ways and be innovative when it comes to marketing and communication. This has made us one of the leading jewelry brands in digital marketing, social media, and international influencer collaborations.
We like to connect and engage with our customers, give them a feel for our brand universe, hear their stories and tell them our stories via all our touchpoints - both online and offline.
We are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven PR & Marketing Coordinator. The person we are looking for has a strong social media and digital experience, potentially from a similar role in a medium-sized company. The person has an interest in fashion and high-quality jewelry and would love to become a part of an exciting growth journey. As we are a small team in rapid growth, your responsibilities will vary a lot. You will work directly with the Founder of byBiehl, Charlotte Biehl, who has a background from Management Consulting and the marketing team.
Your main responsibilities
Develop (in collaboration with the management) and execute PR and marketing plan to support market awareness, brand positioning, and sales growth.
- Digital marketing: Develop, plan and deliver content to our digital platforms (bybiehl.com, social media, newsletter, etc.)
- Offline marketing:
- Coordinate marketing activities in Denmark and internationally (advertisement, events, fairs, photoshoots)
- Support the development of in-store materials together with our graphic designer
- Develop and write press materials, press kits, press events, etc.
- Direct communication with press (incl. pitches, follow up) and monitoring PR in press
- Coordinate international influencer programs (build database and direct contact with influencers)
- Project management of strategic collaborations (e.g. with other fashion brands)
Qualifications and personal profile
- You have social media and digital experience and have a natural flair for social media
- You have min. 3 years of experience in similar positions, preferable in jewelry, fashion or lifestyle
- You have a relevant education, e.g. Cand. Merc. with focus on Marketing and were one of the best in your class
- You are ambitious and passionate about your job
- You have a proactive approach to planning and execution; are capable of driving project forward – and have a hunger for driving new ideas
- You are outgoing, have flair for PR and relationship building. Having strong press/influencer relations is preferred
- You are highly organized, energetic and are able to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- You have excellent writing skills in English and Danish
Application & CV
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company and work with a fresh and dynamic team?
Send us your application, CV, grades, and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 25. October 2017.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The byBiehl team